Welcome to inCIpit
A Swiss Army knife for PHP developers
Some inCIpit features:
- Include HMVC
- Include Back-end and Front-end (optional) System.
inCIpit include a simple front-end theme as example to show how it works.
- Full pages module (front/back-end parts)
- Full demo products module with categories management
- Small demo customers module to show a module without multilanguage
You can translate from back-end panel starting from you main language variables.
The variables are avaiable into you js script too.
inCIpit comes with 2 languages by default (English and Italian).
- Multi theme system with a module for the management.
- Permission system
- Permission based on CRUD like linux UGO.
- Boolean permission.
- Permissions dedicated to the single user.
- All permissions are managed via control panel.
- Roles system (for permissions)
- Multi group system (for permissions)
- Crontabs module.
- Interactive front-end and back-end menu.
- Front-end and back-end login system.
- A lot of shortcode to write html.
- File manager with Tinymce integration.
- A library to create shortcodes (like Wordpress).
- Maintenance mode for entire system or for a single module.
- Simple upload, integrated with filemanager too.
- Routing system managed from back-end.
- Full integration with PHPMailer.
- BootstrapTable auto integration to list items of CRUD in a simple way.
- Include a customized Stencil version (Template engine).
- Simple assets integration; no need write code into controllers.
- Separated assets for each module.
- CRUD log system
- A lot of js plugin (inCIpit is jQuery based).
- and much, much more...
Don not forgot inCIpit is Codeigniter 3.1.13 based and for this reason it will respect all the main framework rules.
- Just unzip downloaded package from Codecanyon and uncompress it into your hosting/server space.
- Create a MySQL database
- Import Incipit_dump.sql into your database
- Change file applicatin/config/database.php according your db params
- Use your browser to reach your inCIpit installation
That's all, enjoy with inCIpit !
- PHP version 7.3 or newer is recommended. It should work on 5.6 as well, but we strongly advise you NOT to run such old versions of PHP,
because of potential security and performance issues, as well as missing features.
- mb_string extension enabled.
- Apache server with Rewrite module enabled.
- Write permissions on
A database is required for most web application programming. Currently supported databases are:
- MySQL (5.1+) via the mysql (deprecated), mysqli and pdo drivers
- Oracle via the oci8 and pdo drivers
- PostgreSQL via the postgre and pdo drivers
- MS SQL via the mssql, sqlsrv (version 2005 and above only) and pdo drivers
- SQLite via the sqlite (version 2), sqlite3 (version 3) and pdo drivers
- CUBRID via the cubrid and pdo drivers
- Interbase/Firebird via the ibase and pdo drivers
- ODBC via the odbc and pdo drivers (you should know that ODBC is actually an abstraction layer)